FOUNDATION Soil and Plant Probiotics™ is a large, diverse community of beneficial bacteria in
powder form that support healthy plant growth. It is water soluble and provides numerous
benefits to growers.
- A quick method of restoring effective beneficial biology to spent or depleted soils
- Increased plant response for germination, emergence, early growth, and production
- Increased quality of yield
- Increased quantity of yield
- Reduced insect and disease pressure
- Fertilizer needs reduced by up to 25% without compromising yield quantity or quality
- A persistent beneficial effect from crop to crop, from season to season; the beneficial
bacteria return to a dormant spore stage when living roots are not present in the soil
- Efficacy across a wide range of soil types
- Effective for all species and varieties of plants
- Non-toxic, safe for use around people and animals
- FOUNDATION is a proprietary formulation that comes as a water-soluble powder.
- Includes a small amount of insoluble particles, which are easily filtered prior to spray
- Technology and science have been successfully used in all regions of the world for 25 years.
- The technology has improved incrementally over this time and is now in its final form.
- Can be applied directly to soil, or as a foliar spray directly onto growing crops, after a filtering
- Can be used in irrigation systems, after a filtering step.
- Can be applied at any time of year.
- The product is activated in the soil by moisture, and in contact with growing plant roots.
- A restored healthy soil microbiology in one or two product applications.
- Can be mixed with other agricultural input materials, such as fertilizer.
- Works harmoniously with all existing soil biology.
- Available in one- and two-ton agricultural totes (large flexible containers made for transport
and on-farm use).
- Small packaging units are also available; 25-pound buckets, 10-pound pails.
- Unlimited product capacity given adequate lead times for larger orders (multiple tons per